Ratskeller der Stadt Leipzig GmbHThe Ratskeller Leipzig is one of the most interesting places in the heart of the city. It is located in the New Town Hall, which was built on the foundation of the old “Pleissenburg”. There is also the highest town hall tower in Germany (114m) from where you have an excellent view over the city.
• 700 seats in 7 rooms
• best and friendly service and local, traditional and fine cuisine.
• professional support in planning and execution of your event.
• unique offerings that can be found nowhere else in Leipzig (including visits to Town Hall and casemates, Medieval Feast, “Spießgesellen”).
• an exclusive catering service (more informationen)
• up to 600 chargeable parking lots in an underground car park and three charge free coach parking lots directly in front of the Ratskeller.
A virtual tour of the Ratskeller Leipzig you can find here.
Total number of rooms:
Possible exhibition space:
Ratskeller Leipzig Adresse: Lotterstraße 1 04109 Leipzig Telefon: +49 341 1234567. Ratskeller Leipzig.
Ms Sandra Hennig
Total capacity: 700 people
Capacity outdoor area: 60 seats at the Burgplatz around the city hall fountain
Total number of rooms: 7
Possible exhibition space: 1,000 sqm
District of Leipzig: city centre
City centre / main station: 0.8 km
Airport: 18 km
Leipzig Trade Fair / convention centre: 10 km
Motorways: 9 km
Type of event and ambience
Access with local public transport
Tramway 2, 8, 9, 10, 11
Bus routes 89
Urban railway S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S5X (City-Tunnel-station Wilhelm-Leuschner-Platz)
Distance to next stop 1 min
Hotels in the vicinity
Brühl 50, 04109 Leipzig
Tröndlinring 8, 04105 Leipzig
Gottschedstraße 1, 04109 Leipzig
Am Hallischen Tor 1, 04109 Leipzig
Stephanstraße 6, 04103 Leipzig
Richard-Wagner-Straße 7, 04109 Leipzig
Großer Brockhaus 3, 04103 Leipzig
Augustusplatz 5-6, 04109 Leipzig
Salzgäßchen 6, 04109 Leipzig
Gerberstraße 15, 04105 Leipzig
Georgiring 13, 04103 Leipzig